Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Fellow Weight Loss Bloggers

I wanted to say THANKS to all my fellow weight loss bloggers -- whether you are a gastric bypass, lap band or vertical sleeve.  You are all so great and keep my motivation high with your success stories.  I also feel the same frustrations you feel along the way.

I'm glad that the number of bloggers/blogs seems to be growing (or becoming easier to find anyway).  I know that I can use all the support and understanding I can get some days.  And even tho' I may not comment on every thread, please know that I am reading regularly and enjoying the updates.

Please stop by some of the blogs I have listed on the right under "My Blog List".  They are written by some very inspiring people.  

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I agree, it is wonderful to have others join us on our journey. Even though most of mine are perfect strangers, they "get" more about what I'm going through than anyone else! :-)

Glad to be following your journey!

Rain said...

Thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

I'm there with you sister! You're doing an awesome job in documenting your journey! Keep up the great work and thanks for following my blog as well.

Faith
ATL WLS Diva
http://www.atlantawlsdiva.com