Friday, December 3, 2010

Too Much 'Inter-Web'

I think I'm reading too much on the 'inter-web' these days.  I think I'll be taking a break from reading about the problems that some people have with GBS and start going on more of what I'm personally experiencing.  Yesterday, I had myself convinced that I had a stricture - because after reading about it...blah blah blah.

So I yelled at myself and said "self...just STOP!!"   My stomach (a.k.a. temperamental pouch -- I may have to abbreviate that a bit, maybe call it t-pouch (?)) is much better today and I've eaten my proteins with no troubles.  I will be taking it slow from here on out and start enjoying myself more and not worrying so much about every single ache and pain.

On a positive note, I've lost another two pounds this week - YAY!!  It's so exciting to watch the scale go in the down direction.  I'm so used to it going up that seeing it go down is exhilarating and, therefore, keeps the motivation high.

No comments: