Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sleep and Snow

I've been having a heck of a time sleeping through the night lately.  I will wake up at 2:30am or 3:00am and not be able to get back to sleep.  So I end up getting up rather than lay in bed awake.  The strange thing is, I can last the entire day without so much as yawning from lack of sleep.  I wonder what's going on.  I will have to save up that question for my next doctor's appointment.

*******************

We had quite a snow event over the last four days (Sun-Wed).  Lake effect snow had decided to drop nearly 4 feet of snow on us.  School was closed yesterday, but they are open and on time today.  Now for the clean up.  Lots of exercise to be had shoveling snow and clearing sidewalks.  One of the advantages of living in a cold climate in the winter.  :)

No comments: