Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Foods & New Clothes (?)

Well, today marks the day I can start with more solid foods - meats, raw veggies, salads.  I had a salad for lunch today (cheese, ham and turkey on it) and so far so good.  I am nervous about starting solid foods, but ready for the challenge.  Gotta aim for those proteins first tho'.  I'm glad to have more of a variety now.

I'm trying to decide if I should start buying some new clothes.  The ones I have now are really hanging on me.  But then again, I don't want to waste a lot of money on new clothes that I'll just out grow.  I wonder if thrift stores carry larger sizes?  Perhaps an investigative shopping trip is in order for this weekend.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I am totally hitting the salvation army this weekend...I need clothes but don't want to waste $$, I'll let you know...