Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holidays

Back from the Thanksgiving holiday and feeling great.  I didn't over-do it with the eating at all.  It felt really good not having to worry about it.  I made a low fat dessert to enjoy after dinner settled and ate it while my guys had their chocolate pudding pie.  It was yummy.

Christmas will be here before we know it.  Shopping is well underway and I'm nearing on completion.  My guys aren't asking for too much this year so that is making things much easier.

My diet is not failing and I'm still on the losing track - down another two pounds from last week.  So I am nearing 60 pounds since the weight loss surgery journey started in late July.  My physical activity restrictions are ending this week and I can start more aggressive exercise now. And for the first time, I can honestly say, I'm looking forward to it.  I want to see the scale go down more and more.

I can also start on more solid meats this week.  I'm pretty nervous about this because eating more solid foods up to now have bothered me.  I will enter this new food stage slowly, with trepidation.

No comments: