Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Celebrating

The Christmas holiday is over and I made it through.  The family get together was uneventful.  I ate some of the food, but very small portions.  Nobody seemed to notice that.  But they did notice my weight loss.  It was the center of conversation from time to time throughout the evening.  My sister in law wants to go to Zumba with me, which is cool.  They don't know about the surgery, and I prefer to keep it that way.  We only see them a couple of times a year anyway.

My eating has been a struggle lately.  I wish I knew why.  Everything seems to cause nausea.  I am struggling to get my proteins in these days.  Nothing wants to sit easily.  It's so frustrating.  I am losing regularly and lost another two pounds this week.  I wonder if I'm losing too fast?  I also wonder if this can wait until I go back for my three month check with the surgeon in a couple weeks, or if I should call the surgeon's office now?  I think if it doesn't get any better over the next couple of days, I'll give them a call.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Oooh, I hate nausea, and hate throwing up even more. So based on me personally, I would call and ask to be seen. I wouldn't like that at all. Glad you made it through the holidays, I'm excited for 2011!