Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Evil Tater Tot

Last night, as I was preparing dinner for my boys, I made a mistake.  They were having tater tots with their chicken.  I was having soup.

As I was plating, one tater tot fell in some bbq sauce.  So, I said to myself  -- "self, it's just one tater tot, it won't hurt to eat it".  Well, it turns out I lied to myself - and it hurt...bad.  I knew the minute I was done chewing & swallowing that it wasn't going to end well.  It hurt my pouch almost instantly; and in about five minutes, I was throwing up the lone tater tot.  Who knew that would happen?  I didn't expect it at all since I've had no troubles with any kind of food so far.  And it was just one after all.  It turns out it was just one EVIL tater tot.  After the episode, the soup went in the trash and dinner was over for me.

Lesson learned - tater tots are evil -- at least for now.

No comments: